Pumpkins in the Park is a FREE event for goblins of all ages to enjoy!
Dress up, if you wish, and bring your pre-carved pumpkins to Jubilee Park on November 1st, between 3:30pm-6:00pm.
Due to COVID-19 pre registration is required.
IMPORTANT for Registration:
The time slot on your ticket is for when you should be arriving at drop off. You will not be required to leave at the end of your time slot.
FOR THOSE ATTENDING:
- Every pumpkin holder will receive a goodie bag provided by Aldergrove Credit Union & the Abbotsford Downtown Business Association.
- Every goblin dropping off a pumpkin 12 years old or younger will receive a FREE Kids Cone from Banter Ice Cream, located in the park.
- For every pumpkin brought in, the participant will be entered in to win a Downtown Abbotsford Kids Prize Pack!
HOW IT WORKS!
- Participants pre register their pumpkins on Eventbrite.
- Check in on November 1st at your designated time. Costumes are optional.
- At check in you will receive all your treats, candles for your pumpkins & your drop off spot.
- The path will fill with the lit Jack-O-Lanterns for a little end of the weekend spirit.
- After the event the pumpkins will be removed from the park for proper disposal.
In addition to the Pumpkin Pathway there will also be an Instagram wall for you to snap your pic in front of.
Please ensure you are following all COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines while in the park.